Wednesday, June 25, 2008

New Show!

I've just received my confirmation for a show in September. I'm trying a new venue, going relatively far afield, and a new market -- this will be the most expensive show I've done to date.

Third Annual Harford County Wine Festival

Festival Banner

I'm very excited about the show: it's a combination wine tasting and craft exhibition at a historic manor house north of Baltimore. Tickets are $25, and that gets you a number of wine tastings. There's also food and live music. You can buy tickets online now to secure your entry!

The festival is held outdoors, rain or shine, at Rockfield Manor on Churchville Road in Bel Air.

I'll be bringing plenty of wine bottle serving trays -- they'll make great gifts in combination with the wine available for purchase at the festival! I'll also have a selection of my fancier jewelry.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is fantastic Karen! I've heard wonderful things about these wine tasting show and your glass creations should do very well along with your gorgeous jewelry!

Karen said...

Aw, shucks. Now you're going to see that glow off in distance all night. If you can't get to sleep, it's your own fault. ;)