Thursday, August 7, 2008

New Toys

I love bead shows. They're exhausting, both mentally and physically, but they're chock full of wonderful things. I went to one a couple of weekends ago and came home with a bag of beautiful treasures. Sometimes I think I really just like looking at them, and I make jewelry because I can't afford to keep them all. They'd make wonderful wall treatments.

Here's a sneak peek at the lovely new gemstones that will be soon making their way to a website near you!


Dreamy chrysocolla


Gorgeous turquoise


Luscious pink crazy lace agate


I've forgotten what this is, but it has beautiful veins.


Nearly-edible ocean jasper


Turquoise pendants

I'm still giddy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love bead shows too!! I could spend days at them! Your finds are just fabulous - can't wait to see what you make with them!!

Rocki Adams said...

Oooooooooh... beeeeeeeeeeeads! I think I'm giddy for you too!

Have fun!
Rocki
(found you via Sharon)